Mango season is here, and Khandani Rajdhani is celebrating mangoes with delicious surprises. This is a restaurant where you walk in, find a place, sit down and let the staff just floor you with amazing dishes. Be warned- cos the dishes will keep arriving and you will feel pampered and stuff before you know it~!
One can experience the rich culinary heritage Khadanji Rajdhani through the various dishes such as the Mango Jalebi, Mango Dal Dhokli, Fajeto, Raw Mango & Onion Bhajia, Mango Pulao, Goonda Kairi, Mango Curry, Aam ki Lunjee, Mango Pulao, Mango Curry, Raw Mango Raita, Amrakhand, Aamras-Poori and amongst others dishes & accompaniments like Kairi Chutney and Mango pickles.
- The highlight of the starter was Kairi stuffed bread roll and both were delicious. My next favorite was the Khoba roti, a thick whole wheat, pinched bread.
- Something different that made me raise eyebrows was the mango dal batti. I usually make mango dal at home, but having baatis in it is an innovative idea. Chunks of mango combined with mushy dal and sheets of baati tasted right for a light side dish.
- The south Indian delicacy sweet and sour mango pachadi also takes a place in the #Aamlicious festival of Rajdhani, The blend of sweetness, tanginess and sourness is perfect and the dish tastes just right how it is made at home.
- The Aamras the highlight of this #Aamlicious festival was not diluted mango drink that we get in juice shops but thick pulp with no additives. It is definitely heavenly taste and one should not miss it.
- Me being a not so sweet tooth person, i couldnt enjoy the THALI as much as my fellow foodies did, so i haven’t judged or explained the taste of any particular dish
- The thali is definitely worth the money, especially you are a big eater. You can have as many servings of everything as you’d like and the variety is just mind-boggling. It feels like you’re treating your taste buds with so many Indian flavours at once. The food is really simple, not too much oil, and not very spicy.
For Su- real-_Scribbling
Disclaimer : The information on this blog is based upon my personal opinion, experience, and research.All photographs and content are property of Su-Real -Scribbling. If you would like to share any of my posts or photos, I ask that you please link them back to my original post or blog.